Saturday, May 4, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



I wanted to make a ricotta pie since a while and I decided this week-end was the time to give it a try. I filled it with (tones of) chocolate chips and topped it with fresh strawberries & raspberries and maple sirup.
Honestly? It was such a decadent breakfast ! The perfect balance between sweetness, fluffy and fruity tastes, I could have eaten the whole pie. Easily...

Find below the recipe and all that inspired me this week.
What are your plans for this week-end? Hope you are having a lot of fun !




Sunday Recipe

Ricotta & chocolate chips pie.

Makes 1 pie:

500 gr ricotta
5 eggs
140 gr sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
125 gr chocolate chips
1 pie pastry 




* Preheat your oven on 180°C.
* In a large bowl mix the egg yolk and sugar. Add the ricotta and vanilla extract stirring well between both.
* Beat the egg whites until stiff adding a pinch of salt at mid-way.
* Add the egg whites in 3 times at the ricotta mixture, mixing gently.
* Add the chocolate chip, stir just to spread them into the mixture.
* Place the pie pastry into a mold with high sides (such as a cheesecake mold).
* Pour into the ricotta and chocolate chip mixture and bake for 40 minutes. The pie is cooked when golden and slightly harden at the center.

Serve warm or cold as it is, or topped with fresh red fruits and maple sirup (my favorite!)









Sunday Music

Passenger - Caravan.




Sunday Pics

Wardrobe inspiration.

I am currently writing some helpful (I do hope so!) post about wardrobe rehab and here are some inspiring pics I found on internet.

Source : inconnue

Source.

Source.

Source.


Sunday Shoes

Low-boots Jonak.

Few sundays ago I talked to you about this australian shoes brand I love, Senso. They have amazing cut-out boots and I found very similar ones for a lower price at Jonak's. How cute they would be with a silk dress or with a boyfriend pair of jeans?

Find them here ;)



Sunday Contest

Antik Batik - last day.

This is the last day of the Antik Batik Facebook page contest and maybe win an accessorize from the brand, so don't forget to like my picture to enter the contest !



Sunday DIY

Heart light.

How lovely is this lighting heart?
Find the DIY here.



Sunday Food

Home-made pretzel.

I have made pretzel from scratch yesterday night and we loved them so much at home. Recipe coming this week on the blog ;) 


Sunday Jewels

New in.

I don't wear a lot of jewelry. Well, I actually wear only one gold thin necklace and that's all. But I have found this one recently and I surprised myself wearing it every day since !



Sunday Look

Imprimés psychédéliques.

I am currently obsess with any kind of skit that will have psychedelic print. I love their capacity to bright up an outfit with this sole pattern, and how versatile they can be (wear them with leather jacket, a pair of sneakers at daytime and heals at night).

Source.

Get the Sunday Look ::





Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment