Thursday, July 11, 2013

She did it :: Look



"Just do it" VS "She did it", ... I just realize while writing the title of this post that it actually matches perfectly with Nike slogan !


If i say right I was saying not that long ago that sneakers and skirt combo was not for me. Not because I don't like it but because it's a bit overseen on everyone no.
But when I put these top and skirt on and stood in front of my shoes I couldn't helped but wearing my Nike Airmax sneakers. I tried to chose other ones but I was obsessed with the sneakers.
What about you, do you also wear this combo ?







T-shirt :: Mango
Jupe :: Quiksilver Women
Shoes :: Nike 
Lunettes de soleil :: H&M 

Get the Look ::





... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment