Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rainbow vases :: DIY



I remember when I was kid seeing a crafty project about coloring flowers using paint and water and when I saw my white flowers on the table this week I though it was time for me to finally try it.


I have to admit I didn't even bother to look for any advices about how to make it before trying and it finally appeared that it didn't work. The water was well colored but the flowers remained white and I found out why: it has to be done with ink.
But hey, how gorgeous look these rainbow vases anyway? They give my whit table and whole interior a nice kick of colors and they would also be perfect as table center for a party !

You need :

Containers (I used here different sized glasses and vases to create a nice combo)
As many food coloring than containers 
Some white flowers


I'm not sure enumerating the steps its such an essential thing but in case, here they are: pour water into your containers, add some food coloring (one color per container) and place not flower (or more if you want) in each.
If you have any question about the steps ask below through the comment section...





... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment