Sunday, June 9, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



It feels like its the monsoon here, I'm expected to stumbled onto Noe and its arch every seconds and I'm more than excited about beeing in Paris soon to find some sun !
Meanwhile I am baking cornbread that I ate with tones of Nutella (which totally contrast with my food post of the week) and I'm taking the best of the rare sunny spell we have.

Hope you are all having a wonderful time, no matter of the sun !




Sunday Recipe

Nutella cornbread.

I love this typical american recipe, above all when served for breakfast with jam and Nutella !

140 gr wheat flour
140 gr corn flour
60 gr raw sugar
1 packet baking yeast
1 tsp salt
240 ml milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
85 gr butter
1 egg
140 gr corn grains

* Preheat your oven on 200°C.
* Stir the milk and lemon juice and set aside for 5 minutes.
* Mix the dry ingredients (flours, sugar, yeast, salt) into a big bowl.
* Add the milk and stir to combine.
* Add the melted butter and stir.
* Add the egg, stir and finally add the corn grains and gently stir to combine.
* Pour the mixture into a non-sticky tin and bake for 30 minutes or until well golden, top firm and a stick comes out clear when inserted in the middle of the cornbread.
* Serve warm or at room temperature with Nutella (such as here) or jam.






Sunday Music

Wolves - Phosphorescent.




Sunday Pics

An amazing pizza made with houmous, grilled vegetables and real mozzarella di bufala cheese (and of course an egg on the top, essential) eaten during a fabulous night with my besties.


Enjoying the rare sunset on the beach ...


... with some tapas and wine !



Sunday DIY

Distressed denim.

How great is this simple idea ? Take out the inner pocket and you're done. Love it !

Source unknown.



Sunday Déco

I am so in love with this wall paper, the colors and patterns combinations, and even the leaves chandelier. Everything is so stunning and harmonious !

Source inconnue.



Sunday Food

Those "mojito jello shot" are such a fun idea ! I'm not sure I would like it but I will for sure try this idea with other flavors.

Source.



Sunday Travel

Paris.

I will be in Paris for few days this week and I am so excited about it. What are your favorite food/shopping/cultural places you would recommend to go to ?


Sunday Look

Space dress.

I love this look and I would dying wearing this similar dress with this pair of Reebok old school sneakers, don't you ?

Source.



Get the Sunday Look ::





Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)



No comments:

Post a Comment