Sunday, June 9, 2013

A walk with Tabata :: Look



I've finally put my hand on this gorgeous bag I've been waiting for months: Tabata from Rockmafia !


If we consider having 2 similar objects is like having a collection so we can say a Tabata collection is growing up in my closet (see my other model here or here).
I love everything about this bag: its shape (not too big but large enough to hold all my useless girl stuff),  the long handle that allows you to wear it over the shoulder or cross-body to have your hand free, and its design which is always perfect !












Scary-funny-bonus-picture ;)


Blazer :: Topshop
Sequins sweater :: H&M
Denim pant :: Pull & Bear
Shoes :: Converse
Hat :: H&M
Ring :: form Morocco
Bag :: Rockmafia

Get the Look ::




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment