This time, I've tried to simply add some chocolate to the basic recipe and trust me those baby chocolate-cherry clafoutis were really really good. Even because of their small size that make them bites we wanted to eat at any moment of the day.
Makes 10 baby clafoutis:
40 gr flour
85 gr powder sugar
35 gr melted butter
135 ml milk
70 gr chocolate
1 tsp salt
1 handful of cherries
* Preheat your oven on 180°C.
* Put the milk and diced chocolate into a saucepan and heat on medium heat until chocolate melted. Stir at times.
* Whisk the eggs and sugar to combine. Add the chocolate milk and flour, stir with a wooden spoon.
* Add the melted butter and stir (1 minute maximum) with a hand mixer.
* Place some cherries into muffins mold and cover with the mixture.
* Bake for 20 minutes.
* Serve warm as they are or with vanilla ice cream or wiped cream !
... FOLLOW ME ON ...