Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jackie Kennedy :: Look



Remember we were talking about getting out of our comfort zone in fashion? Well, as far as I'm concern this coat couldn't explain it better !


Even if at first I found that its fit was too "chic" for my daily style, I also though it would be so fun playing with breaking its "Jackie Kennedy" (or Audrey Hepburn) style wearing it with my fringed top, leggings and Converse shoes or with denim pieces such as here.
And I just can't wait for warmer days to be able to pair it with my distressed denim short !














Coat :: Zara (current collection)
Denim shirt :: Zara
White lace top :: H&M (current collection)
Denim pant :: Pull & Bear
Shoes :: Mellow Yellow
Ring :: H&M (current collection)

Get the look ::





... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment