Sunday, May 19, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



I am writing this post wearing my UGG, my casual wool sweater while sipping a warm cup of tea. Feels like we are back in February and honestly and this terrible weather totally throw me off balance: I realized yesterday morning we were saturday and that nothing was planned for this sunday morning breakfast post !
Luckily I had some brioche left and I managed to make some delicious and soft french toast with that !

Meanwhile, here are all the little beauty, jewels, DIY, home decoration and others little things that are currently inspiring me.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week-end !



Sunday Recipe

Brioche french toast.


Serves 2:
2 eggs
10 cl single cream
1 vanilla sugar packet
4 to 5 brioche slices about 2-3 cm thick
butter for cooking

Sugar and cinnamon to spread

* Beat the eggs into a big bowl with a fork.
* Add the single cream and vanilla sugar beating between each.
* Heat the frying pan on medium heat with a small piece of butter.
* Place the brioche slices into the egg mixture, one at time, soak up for a second and carefully turn to coat the other side.
* Transfer to the frying pan and cook around 2 minutes until well golden and repeat on the other side of the bread slice.
* Serve warm with sugar and cinnamon !






Sunday Music

The Black Keys - Everlasting Light.



Sunday Pics

Waiting for summer time...

Source: unknown.


Source: Marie-Claire US magazine.


Source.



Sunday Shoes

Daisy flats.

How cute are these Jeffrey Campbell daisy flats?

Available on nastygal.com



Sunday DIY

Velvet oversized headband.

Love these velvet oversized headband ! Do the same at home following the knot faux-leather headband tutorial I've made here.

Source.



Sunday Déco

Sunday morning.




Sunday Beauty

Neon eyeliner.

I love the bright color of this eyeliner, don't you?

Source.



Sunday Blog

#

You are more and more to tagged me on Instagram when you make some recipe or craft project from my blog and I am so happy to see all of them !
I have then decided to create a specific hashtag that will allow us to bring together all our pictures under a same "file". We would then can see everyone's creative project inspired by Une Touche de Rose blog.
How great that sounds ?
Give me just few days to figure out what hashtag we can use, and if you have any ideas feel free to share them in the comments part bellow !




Sunday Jewels

Arm cuff.

Source.



Sunday Look

Keep it simple.

Source.



Get the sunday Look ::





Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

1 comment:

  1. The Product is good. Have a look at ownmyshop.com\grocery.php Ecommerce Software E-Commerce Software Grocery Store Online Store Builder Website

    ReplyDelete