I am writing this post wearing my UGG, my casual wool sweater while sipping a warm cup of tea. Feels like we are back in February and honestly and this terrible weather totally throw me off balance: I realized yesterday morning we were saturday and that nothing was planned for this sunday morning breakfast post !
Luckily I had some brioche left and I managed to make some delicious and soft french toast with that !
Meanwhile, here are all the little beauty, jewels, DIY, home decoration and others little things that are currently inspiring me.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week-end !
Brioche french toast.
10 cl single cream
1 vanilla sugar packet
4 to 5 brioche slices about 2-3 cm thick
butter for cooking
Sugar and cinnamon to spread
* Beat the eggs into a big bowl with a fork.
* Add the single cream and vanilla sugar beating between each.
* Heat the frying pan on medium heat with a small piece of butter.
* Place the brioche slices into the egg mixture, one at time, soak up for a second and carefully turn to coat the other side.
* Transfer to the frying pan and cook around 2 minutes until well golden and repeat on the other side of the bread slice.
* Serve warm with sugar and cinnamon !
Source: Marie-Claire US magazine.
How cute are these Jeffrey Campbell daisy flats?
Available on nastygal.com
Love these velvet oversized headband ! Do the same at home following the knot faux-leather headband tutorial I've made here.
I love the bright color of this eyeliner, don't you?
You are more and more to tagged me on Instagram when you make some recipe or craft project from my blog and I am so happy to see all of them !
I have then decided to create a specific hashtag that will allow us to bring together all our pictures under a same "file". We would then can see everyone's creative project inspired by Une Touche de Rose blog.
How great that sounds ?
Give me just few days to figure out what hashtag we can use, and if you have any ideas feel free to share them in the comments part bellow !
Get the sunday Look ::