Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love, sequins & chocolate for 2013 !





2012 was a great year.

A new life has started for me. A life where I am more relaxed, where I took the time to create Une Touche de Rose to share my love of food and craft.
When I started it was just for me a funny way to spend my spare time, but it has now become an everyday passionating challeng: Is my post interesting and original enough? Do my pictures look great and yummy?
I have heaps of plans and ideas for 2013, and I just can't wait to share all of this with you. I hope you will be there !
 
Meanwhile, I wish you all a fantastic 2013, full of fun, happiness, sequins and chocolate. Because we never have enough of all of these !

 
... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment