Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Focus On :: Jolies Mômes



As you might know, I am a big supporter of little creators, the ones who fight every single day to live out from their passion.
 
Recently, I have been concerned with the case of Jolies Mômes.

 



Jolies Mômes is a little french brand of handmade fine & sexy lingerie.

The kind of underwear you would wear all day long with nothing else except a beautiful pair of above-knee knitted socks and a white shirt.

That's why I naturally put the last coins I had in my wallet after Xmas purchases to support its Ulule's project: raise 3000€ thanks to helpful donors like you & me to be able to launch the 2013 collection.

Today its the last day, there is exaclty 15 hours left and less than 400€ to raise. If it fails, we all get our money back and honestly, it would be such a pity.
So if you want to take part of this beautiful project here is the Jolie Mômes Ulule page.

Have a beautiful day !








... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment