Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tropical Summer :: Look


I am currently working 7 days a week and I have to admit my blog is no longer my number 1 priority (which is sleeping!).

Nonetheless I couldn't help but show you my new favorite tropical short !


I found it at Insight's which is so far the only clothes brand I really like:

High waist, perfect tropical print with thin contrasting orange edging, I couldn't ask more for a summer short !

I also wore it with my fav' breton top but though it would be great to show it to you with a bold color top to change as patterns mix has been omnipresent on my blog recently (here or here).







Tank :: Zara
Short :: Insight (current collection)
Shoes :: Vans
Sunglasses:: H&M
Biscawaii necklace :: Mon collier prénom
Pyrites stones necklace via Autreshop
Star and Tahiti pearl necklace :: ???

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment