Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Playing with cheese & fruit :: Food


When it comes to enjoy some drinks with friends I'm always on the go, above all because its a pretext to try new fun things to eat !


I am a big fan of the "Swiss Comté cheese - grape" combination and I thought it would be fun to play with other cheeses and fruits to create new yummy flavors.
It's hard to say which one is my favorite but I would be tempted to admit the Swiss Emmental cheese & mango or peach was really amazing. Such as the "Swiss Comté cheese & cherry" by the way...

Combinations made here:

Swiss Comté cheese & cherry
Swiss Comté cheese  & grape

Swiss Emmental cheese & mango
Swiss Emmental cheese & peach

Mozzarella cheese & swtrawberries
Mozzarella cheese & kiwi

Mimolette cheese & raspberries

Up to you to create your own. Have fun !








... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

1 comment:

  1. Love all your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing! I just joined blogger and started my own blog:)

    cheap runescape gold
    Billig WOW Gold
    cheap aion gold

    ReplyDelete