Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Summer Sneak Peek :: Look



I took advantage of the hot temperature of the last few days to put my new little black dress on, my new look-like-jelly-candy bag and my new haircut.


So far I remember I never had my hair that short, their length has always been between waist and shoulder blade.
But it was until I met my hair dress that I now blindly trust. She knew immediately which hair cut would be perfect for me and even if I was a bit terrified at the beginning I am so glad of the result !

Happy tuesday to you all and see you tomorrow for a new DIY !








Dress :: H&M (in store now)
Bag :: Zara (in store now)
Shoes :: UGG
Pink bracelet :: H&M
Metallic bracelet :: Asos 

Get the look ::




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment