Few weeks ago I talked to you about my successful home-made burger attempt: the bread was just perfect, non-too thick and amazingly soft.
And I was surprised how easy and quick they were to made ! Here is the recipe and honestly, that is the proof nothing ca beat freshly home-made food.
Makes 6 mini-burgers (or 3 normal size ones):
210 gr flour
1 egg + 1 egg yolk for the top
10 gr soft butter
8 cl milk lukewarm
1 tsp sugar
1 sachet baking dry yeast
1 tsp salt
Sesame, sunflower, poppy, ... chose your favorite seeds for topping !
* Pour the yeast and sugar into the lukewarm milk and set aside 10 minutes or until foamy.
* In a big bowl mix flour and salt.
* Add the milk mixture and the egg.
* Mix to combine until it makes a sticky dough.
* Cover with a linen and turn out the oven temperature. Wait 5 minutes and put the dough into the oven for 30 minutes or until double size.
* Once well inflated take out from the oven and turn the temperature on 180°C.
* Flat down the dough on a lightly floured area and knead for 2 or 3 minutes.
* Makes 6 balls and place them on baking tray covered with baking paper.
* Whitewash the top with the egg yolk and sprinkle some seeds on top.
* Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until well golden.
* Enjoy !
... FOLLOW ME ON ...