Monday, April 22, 2013

Biarritz in April :: Look



As I told you yesterday, we spent a day in Biarritz last week. It was short but full of fun, good food, shopping, long walks through the city and reunion with family and friends.


I also took the advantage of being there to do some quick shopping at H&M (as I don't have some where I live at) and I was glad to realize my new haircut was now allowing me to wear Panama-like hat and oversized sunnies !
Well I don't think those oversized sunnies fit me perfectly but they are funny though...





















Veste en cuir :: Sandro
Chemise :: vintage
Jean :: Zara
Shoes :: Maje
Sac :: Rockmafia
Lunettes de soleil :: H&M (collection actuelle)


Get the Look ::




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)





No comments:

Post a Comment