As spring doesn't seem to be here, I keep cooking yummy and comfy food for breakfast such as those chocolate chip buns that are delicious dipped in a hot home-made chocolate !
Meanwhile, if they are any Isabel Marrant shoes addict here I stumbled into 2 similar models, check them out below ;)
Hope you are all having a great week-end !
Makes 6 to 8 buns:
210 gr flour
10 cl milk
40 gr butter
1 sachet dry instant yeast
1 tsp sugar
A bit of milk or 1 egg yolk for the top
* Put the yeast and sugar into the lukewarm milk, stir and set aside 10 minutes or until foamy.
* In a big bowl mix the flour and salt.
* Add the melted butter, the egg beaten and mix to combine.
* Add the milk mixture and mix to form a sticky dough.
* Cover with a linen and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until double size.
* Place the dough onto a generously floured area a knead for few minutes.
* Add the chocolate chip, knead well again.
* Divide the dough into several balls (a golf ball size) and place them on a tray covered with baking paper.
* Allow to double size for 30 minutes or so. Meanwhile, preheat your oven on 170°C.
* Spread some milk or egg yolk on the top and bake your buns for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
The Strokes - Tap Out.
Home-made and so yummy burgers.
Coming this week on the blog ;)
For the Isabel Marrant shoes lover, I have found these 2 pairof shoes that look like pretty much the Carol and Lester model of this summer for only 50€ (find the black here / the camel here).
I love all the poetic and sweet world of this australian artist.
How cute is this teapot, isn't it ?
Oh well, is that ok if I say I like this sandals and socks combo?
Get the Sunday look ::
Have a good Sunday !