Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Winter Flowers :: Look



I am taking the advantage of these extra winter days to wear cold weather items I love, such as this velvet floral beanie.


I spotted it during fashion week and I knew it was made for me. Thanks to this amazing Pinterest, it hasn't been difficult to put my hand on it.

I barely wear all black outfit as I feel like Morticia Adams doppelganger with my brunette hair, but here it was I think the perfect way to put the highlight on this floral piece.














Top & Pant :: Zara
Lace bodysuit :: Etam underwear
Shoes :: H&M 
Beanie :: Asos Marketplace
Bag :: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings :: Ombre Claire, House of Harlow (arrow ring), from Morocco (turquoise)



... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment