Sunday, March 17, 2013

Have a good Sunday !


Instead of being grumpy about this crap weather we have at the moment, I prefer taking advantage of it enjoying yummy (and not so healthy) breakfast made with chocolate pancakes.


Sunday Recipe

Chocolate pancakes, 2 ways.

Makes 6:

100 gr flour
2 eggs
1 greek yogurt
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs vanilla sugar
1 tsp dry yeast
1/2 tsp salt

1 tbs cacao powder
chocolate chip



* In a big bowl whisk the eggs, then add the greek yogurt, flour, sugars, salt and dry yeast. Mix to combine.
* Divide the mixture into 2 separate bowl.
* In one of them add the stiffed cocoa powder and mix.
* In the other bowl add some chocolate chips as you like and mix.
* Cook your pancakes in a small saucepan on medium high.

Serve as they are or with butter and some fleur de sel !





Sunday Music

Spanish stroll - Mink Deville.



Sunday Reading

Sweet Paul - Spring 2013.


Sweet Paul latest issue is out ! Even if I loved the "Inspired Salads" (p.106 to p.116) and Violets recipes, I didn't find as much inspiration as I am used to in this magazine.
Have you read it yet? What did you think about it?

Check out the online version here.


Sunday DIY

DIY teasing.

I just can't wait to show you the latest DIY I've made. I LOVE IT so much !!!




Sunday Food

I have made gnocchis for the first time this week and I had so much fun, it reminds me the playdought I used to play with when I was kid. Can't wait to do it again !



Sunday Crush

Heart Wooden Sunnies.


There is some chance those heart shape wooden handmade sunnies will spend the next summer with me...
Find other items at the Tumbleweeds Handcraft Etsy shop.


Sunday Pics

Palm trees inspiration.

Source.

Unknown source.

Unknown source.


Sunday Jewels

Poupée Rousse.

Spring-Summer 2013 collectio  of the french creator brand, Poupée Rousse, is stunning ! If you are a fan of either pastel or vibrant colors, bows and ethnic inspiration jewels go and have a look on the eshop. I bet you will find something you love !



Sunday Look

The overalls.

I've been thinking about having an overalls since few month now. This almost-impossible-to-style item  has something challenging for me.

Source.

Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)


No comments:

Post a Comment