It has been a long time since I made cookies, I didn't fancy baking them anymore. But it was until Emily, from Cupcakes & Cashemere, published this photo: a peanut butter and marshmallow cookie.
I was suddenly craving them and bake some right away with some chocolate chips to make them even more addictive.
No need to mention they are not bikini friendly at all...
100 gr flour
50 gr sugar
115 gr cane sugar
75 gr butter
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon fleur de sel
300 gr crunchy peanut butter
90 gr chocolate chips
2 handfuls baby marshmallow
* Preheat your oven on 180°Celsius.
* In a bowl combine the dry ingredients (flour/baking soda/fleur de sel).
* In an other bow mix the melted butter and the 2 sugars until creamy.
* Add the egg and mix again.
* Add the dry ingredients, mix well, and add the peanut butter.
* Stir to combine and finish adding the chocolate chips and baby marshmallows, stir again to make a smooth ball of dough.
* Make small ball and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
* Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden at the edges.
There we are... Don't wait until they cool down, they are so much better warm !
... FOLLOW ME ON ...