Thursday, May 2, 2013

Like a Princess :: Look



When I was in my early 20 I used to love wearing thin tiaras in my hair as they were giving a nice girly kick to my casual looks.


When I saw this one, all that memories came back and I wanted bring this innocent spirit back again.
I wanted to pair it with basic boyfriend jeans and white shirt, but as the weather was warm and sunny (which is rare at the moment) and picked up a pair of vintage shorts instead of the jeans and layered a t-shirt on my oversized men shirt. Such a casual and ease look that match perfectly with my tiara !

P.S: I'm so happy I have finally put my hand on transparent jelly flats ;)

Don't forget to vote for my picture on Antik Batik Facebook page to maybe win one of the brand accessory ! Contest ends Monday 6th of May, be quick  and thanks a lot for the support!











T-shirt :: Insight
Oversized shirt :: Sandro
Short :: vintage
Shoes :: New Look
Tiara thanks to Sidonie Lemaitre
Bracelet :: my Etsy shop
Rings :: Etsy


Get the Look ::




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment