Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blue Ferret :: Look



It was hard to figure out what to pack for our week-end at the Cap Ferret: the weather seemed finally to be nice and I just wanted to bring all my spring dresses, sandals and top.




Finally, I went for my new floral blazer and iridescent flats, paired with a simple blue skinny and breton top. I accessorized this week-end look with my favorite sunnies, a big chain necklace and my DIY transparent clutch.
I loved how all the colors matched together and this look was finally perfect: bright and comfy !






Blazer :: Topshop
Breton top :: Vero Moda
Denim :: Zara
Sandals :: Asos
Chain neckalce :: Asos
Pyrites necklace thanks to Autreshop
PVC clutch :: DIY

Get the Look ::




... FOLLOW ME ON ...

Facebook :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment