I bought something this week I am not used to eat at all: jam. And the good surprise was it was a really good one, not too sweet and very tasty. So it was an evidence I had to pair it with freshly baked home-made muffins (served warm) to make the perfect breakfast ever !
Enjoy it with the new BB Detox tea by Kusmi Tea, some sparkling shoes, amazing necklace and a ridiculously easy and beautiful DIY and I am pretty sure you will get the key to spend a perfect Sunday Morning !
Makes 10 English Muffins:
450 gr flour
16 gr dry yeast
50 cl milk
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
* Put the dry yeast and the sugar into the lukewarm milk and mix gently. Set aside for 6 to 8 minutes or until foamy.
* In a big bowl combine flour and salt. Add the milk mixture and knead until it forms a non-sticky dough.
* Knead for 3 more minutes, place the dough into the bowl, cover with a linen and set aside for an hour in a warm place. The dough has to double size.
* Flatten down the dough on a lightly floured area (or between 2 baking paper sheets), it has to be 1/3 inch thick.
* Cut circle of around 3 inch in the dough and let them rise 20 to 30 minutes.
* Cook them on a pan on low high, around 8 minutes on each side or until browned well.
Your call to eat them with sweet or salty ingredients !
The Cure - Friday Im In Love.
Blood orange pana cotta.
Ice cream nail polish.
I was craving so much these shoes from Givenchy and I just found out very similar one for only .... 105€ on yoox.com !
It's hard not to succumb...
And as we are talking about shoes, I've put all my spring and summer ones out. Can't wait to have some sunny weather to wear them !
I love this idea of sewing a pompon braid along simple white curtains.
I stumbled into those amazing necklace this week and they have now become an obsession ...
See more on the website, and shop them into the brand e-shop !
A lovely combination of style and colors. I would add to this look one of the above necklace ;)
Get the Sunday Look ::
Have a good Sunday !