And here is probably one of my favorite pie:
A pine nuts tart with a light acid twist thanks to the blueberries.
1 pie pastry sheet
100 gr sugar
25 cl whole milk
20 gr corn stach
100 gr almonds powder
60 gr pine nuts
200gr fresh or frozen blueberries
* Place the pie pastry sheet into the tart tin.
* Roast the pine nuts into a pan.
* Beat the eggs and sugar until creamy.
* Dilute the corn stach into a bit of milk, then add to the egg-sugar mixture.
* Add the almond powder and the remaining milk stirring constantly.
* Gently incorporate the blueberries.
* Pour the pie pastry and cook 30 minutes or until well golden.
Serve warm, with some vanilla ice cream or a light wipped cream if wanted !